Welcome

Friday, September 02, 2011

Past Times Memor


You knew, sometime I did wonders if I really can go back in time to review my past lives.I did remember I read it in one of my book collection by ISKON Prabhupada tittle "Krisna".His past time adventure.I am not an Iskon member or devotee but I read all kind of religion book.Name it from Ramakrishna Math,Shivananda from Rishikesh,ISKON and others.I like to go to buy this books annualy at JB Raja Mariamman Temple.JB'reean should know this (I mean Indian which have a passion on reading la).
I use to buy a minimum 2 books of this kind which decorated in my small library at home.
Anyway lets go back to the topic.What will you do if you are given a chance to revisit the place during your own past time as a kids? Not imaginary OK!Do you ever think about this? For me yes I did. My first crush,budies playmate.Well this memories will not fade away doesent't it?
Thing may not be the same physicaly but what stored in our head will be the same as those old days and always fresh in mind.You got me on this ?
The place which I start everything from the year of four because beyond that I seem hardly to remember.The past time is indeed one of the fine memories which I had and it will be there with me and nobody have any right over it.Copyright maybe? It can be shared with your kids and they can do the same with their.So the ball start and will keep rolling.We may not be a popular or well known person like Bush,MJ or Pope.But to our kids and family we are the most honored and a role model.So be one from now on.
Did this tickle your mind ? For me it did.So think it over.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...