Welcome

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Beautiful Roads - Take me Home Country Roads

I love this song from John Denver "Take me home country road".One of my pick when I go for Karaoke session.Yeh! I love this peace and when you talked about country music.That how good music like this reach so many people cross the globe and in a place I stay.I did imagine and sometime its also cross into my deep sleep dream...yes,dream and I am not kidding.Its really did until I manage to find something sweet like a picture below.A road that its is so beautiful which I really feel like to be there walking or drive a long.A  romantic place for lovers I believe.This will be my choice if I can pick one of them to stroll along..you know what I mean.

A wonderful place to be especially when you can really feel the calmness and nature builds the surrounding.Well see for your self and start imagining that you are really there.

Here are some pictures very beautiful roads, I feel like going on a long drive on one of them
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...