Welcome

Friday, November 04, 2011

King Khan "Chamak Challo"


Views from favorite Bollywood Superstar King Khan.

Reaching the pinnacle of success, Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan says that he is obsessed with his work and works for himself and money and not for anyone else. After his parents died when he was young, SRK says he does films to make them proud and this target makes him invincible in the industry.

aish%20with%20shahrukh Khan
"I’ve never understood why I succeeded as an actor. I went from Delhi to Mumbai at the age of 22 and eventually became a movie star, but I’ve never been able to analyse my success," said Shah Rukh.

rs
"I wanted to make movies so big that my parents can see my success from above. No one can compete with me because no one else has this target," said SRK.
Devdas-9-Shahrukh-khan-Madhuri-Dixit-Aishwarya-Rai
"I am obsessed about my career. I do my job for me, not for anyone – not for my son or daughter or wife. I want to die in the flash of lights from the camera – that’s how obsessed I am," he said.

Shah-Rukh-Khan-and-Kareena-Kapoor
The actor also has no qualms in admitting that he does all that to earn money. "I don’t come for free so I am very cheap. You can make me do an item number in films, dance at a wedding, do street theatre as long as it makes people smile. I sell dreams, I think I can sell anything. Life comes with a price tag and a little money makes living easier."

image_64_12794

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...