Welcome

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am not at home on CNY


I did plan a short trip during Chinese New Year (CNY).A plan I had discuss a months back since I have about 4 days to spend.I am not interested to stay at Home either but since I had a wedding reciption in Klang,Selangor why not.Klang is over 300 km away from my home in Johor Bahru which I decided to take this opportunity to go for a short stroll at Klang and also Kuala Lumpur.We went  for a grand weeding reception on Saturday night and then off we goes on our own leisure.

As usual if you travel to North from South during the festive season like Aidil Fitri for Muslim and Chinese Lunar New Year you can always aspect the slow traffic and sometime massive traffic jam especially before a day or two where  people try to rush back to their home town.Like me many others may also had a plan for a short trip.What ever the reason is this journey will have to face the slow traffic and at some point there are minor accident along the route.

My family together with relative from Johor Bahru travel to Klang to attend the weeding reception.I am not mad to return back after travelling more than 300 km from home just for the weeding dinner.So we had our own plan or we call "on the spot" plan.Thanks to our host Praveen Nair, brother of the newly weeded Groom.Without him we may not have as fun as we had.Praveen had help and guide us during our stay there.Such a nice guy together with his close friend Ruban whom shows all of us a warm hospitality.His Condominium near to the capital city is simply superb with a wonderful view of the Twin Towers and urban Kuala Lumpur scenery.I think I owe him for this and will be my turn when both of them come down to Johor Bahru in near future.

                                 Food presentation which interest me.What they are holding?


                                                   Brickfield as usual compact with traffic


                                                    Enchanting view from Praveen Condo


                                                  I-City snow walk.My kids love this


                                                   Our two handsom mr.nice guys


                                                                  Fun on Ice

All of us really had a great fun at the same time visiting relatives in Klang.My mother in law relatives which I believe she had such a long gaps since they been together.Selangor Sridi Sai Baba centre is one nice place especially to their hospitality.visiting I-City is a great fun for my kids as they really enjoy the Snow walk.My younger one really excited as this is the first time he is facing the cold snow.Well as long my kids are happy I am happy too.The reason I am there is only because of them.


                                                      My birthday celebration...surprise !!

That goes my short trip and the memorable moment is my surprise birthday celebration.With the fun I went through I did not even remember that it is the eve of my birthday.Thanks to the organiser Prem,Pammi and Praveen.I will cherish this moment.Thanks guys.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...