Welcome

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sunday Morning Welcoming Me...? Yes..Yes...


I am not sure why I am writing this topic today but it's seem my mind want to do just that anyway.Everyone loves Sunday especially working people.In most of the countries all over the world they declare Sunday as a day off or rather people call a holiday.This day is where people will leisure with a good time spend with family and some hang around with friends and there are some engage their weekend hobbies by cycling,motor crossing,boating,golfing and others.

Everyone had to face the beautiful Sunday morning but that of cause for those who woke up in the early morning receiving the East rays of the morning sun.This will not suite for those who woke up to welcome the high noon sun.The morning Sunday it something pleasure to me in a very special manner and I believe that will suite to all other peoples as well.Facing the morning Sunday with an open hearth while enjoying the morning birds singing and flying to start their daily survival life, while man will face the morning Sunday with pleasant mood that will push them toward the weeks to meet the next Sunday again.

I had a routine to go to Sunday Market and this is what most of us do anyway and I believe most men's do that too.Nowdays you do not have to go to the traditional Wet Market anymore.You can get all under one roof at modern hypermarket and at some area you will have a small "Pasar Pagi" near to the neighbourhood.Pasar Pagi is a term use to describe a Sunday Wet and Dry market, a rows of open air shops at both side of the road that will sell any thing from foods to household items.

Sunday cooking is much much special if you compare to your daily cooking and especially if both husband and wife are working through out the week.In every household on Sunday you can aspect a good and special cuisine for the entire family to feast.


                                Open Air Market concept call "Pasar Pagi"

My Sunday morning will always be a pleasant one with spending my times with kids and plan some activity for the family.Starting with the home breakfast, a good lunch and a wonderful tea time with tits bits and end of the day with light delicious dinner before we call the day off to met yet another Sunday morning again.

We had to admit the Sunday morning will always be a very special one for all of us.With nothing to spoil, we eager to spend a very good time with family and friends to be remembered.Sunday morning is the morning to be cherish and enjoyed.Try to create an environment for the family to spend the time together and bring the loves one closer and bound the relationship while meeting the morning Sunday.

I am writing this in the morning of Sunday in my home after a nice breakfast which my wife had prepared while my kids are reading and I can smell some cooking activity just started in my kitchen for our lunch later.I am spending my good time on Sunday which her morning had just welcome me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes its realy true

Papa said...

A plesent Sunday...and while reading this I had a mood swing and want the same where Sunday Morning Welcome me to...good one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...