Welcome

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Field Of Energy Around Havan (Agnihotra)


I perform Havan or Agnihotra annually during my annual "Kula Prayer" to mother Bagavathi at home.Had to admit that its indeed bring a lot of effect and changes in people life if you do it sincerely and with devotion.I am expose to prayer or pooja rituals from my childhood days and such exposure had created an interest to me and pave way to my siptrual growth or shall I put it as already my destiny to serve in such manner.But for me I had to do the rituals in Tantric form since the nature of my worship is to Devi Bagavathi and my vows toward her service in the line of my ancestors.I knew I can't run away from this and as long as I got the will and energy, I will continue until there will be a time I had to pass it over to my next blood line.


From a generation that originated and came from Kerela, India. My paternal grandfather is a Sanskrit Scholar and maternal grandfather is a Tantric Practitioner which I am currently in line with.I had a guidance guru a Tantri from Kerela through my uncle in Singapore.We been thought the right way of performing this pooja and their benefit. A worship our "Kula Deivam" (Family Deity) in a very special way which been brought down from generations after generation and as the 9th generation in line I am chosen to continue this rituals which had been forgotten for some time.I understood that my paternal grandfather had stop the ritual during the Japanese occupation in Malaya back then.Its now started back with the will of God by my uncle and also myself with the rituals that long been gone and forgotten.Om Shakthi!


                                Mother Bagavathi of Kodungallur

Agnihotra is generally known as the havan or yagna (yajna)
ceremony or the sacred fire ceremony. Some researchers in Baltimore, Maryland. USA have published literature from which the following points are taken.

Agnihotra is a gift to humanity from the ancient Vedic traditions to the present age:

A tremendous field of energy is created around the havan kund. A magnetic type field is created which neutralises negative energy or vibrations and reinforces positive energy or vibrations. This extends to the persons who perform the agnihotra ceremony. The positive influence penetrates the physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual planes. Subtle energies are created by the rhythmical chanting of the Vedic mantras during the havan ceremony which spread the purifying as well as healing energies far and wide beyond the horizons.

Plants placed in a room where vibrations of agnihotra ceremony are maintained, such plants receive nutrition from agnihotra atmosphere and seem to be happy and grow well. They seem to thrive better than those plants not under the agnihotra sphere of influence. Just as agnihotra gives nourishment to plants, it provides the same for human life and also for animal life.

Many people on all continents belonging to different races, languages, religions and spiritual groups who practise agnihotra have observed that simply by performing daily homa (i.e. agnihotra at sunrise/sunset) they feel as if a protective film surrounds them.

The ashes from the agnihotra fire are charged with special potency's. Sprinkling of the ashes on the perimeter of your property affords protective influences.The agnihotra ash is the basic substance used for the preparation of all agnihotra medicines, for external as well as for internal use.
Agnihotra medical preparations include agnihotra powder,
capsules, ointment, cream, eye drops, suppositories and inhalation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great and a good info.Like to pratice this at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...