Welcome

Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Blissful Penang Trip During Thaipusam 2014



It's been a while I did not write or post in my blog.Well busy is the right word for me to use.Yes.. with months on tight working schedule and then finally come the new year for me to leap into 2014.I don't prepare much for this year as most of my unfinished business last year will be brought forward to this year.I believe most of us really do this I guess.... and I am not exceptional.

This year I begin with a bang!!...Just Kidding...I had an opportunity to fulfil my vow in Penang for Thaipusam this year.This is the second time I had celebrated Thaipusam in Penang and next year I will be there again but this time with my loving family.I wish to see my two kid and wife carrying a "Milk Pot" for Lord Muruga at "Thannirmalai Temple"in Penang.This will really cherish and make me happy when all my buddies and their respective family will joint hand.He will call us again for sure one day.

And then came the second part of my Penang trip.Yes, this will be fun if you are with your best buddies.We really had a good time spend in Penang.I see the same Lord Muruga that I worship in Johor Bahru right here in Penang.It doesn't mater where you are as you thought will always follow you where ever you go.It's all in our mind and feel the God present everywhere.Meanwhile back in Johor Bahru Thaipusam will not be the same without our present but we take this as God will.He work in a very different way and we shall be grateful for whatever happen with a pure hearth and an open mind.I am not here to advise anyone just my two cent worth of opinion.Anyway let come back to our topic.

The eating portion is a great fun we had.I did not know that all of us can eat in this manner with no traditional interval between breakfast,lunch and dinner.Penang is in did a heaven for foods so here we are keep going places to places just to eat and taste the famous Penang delicacies.You name it.. Nasi Kandar,Cendol Char Kuey Teow,Pesambur and the list will go on.

“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learn the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learn anything.”

1) Ready with our offering at the foothill of Tannirmalai Temple Penag.Only thing we miss Sudesh-Ji this time around.We prayed for his mother well being as well.

 

 
 2) Enjoying the night of Thaipusam with carnival like celebration.
 

3) Well the foods...I mean plenty of foods (makan place)




4) The best " Nasi Campur" with their powerful gravy.


5) Some of the delicacies we had.





6) We drop by at some of the famous temple in Penang and Seberang Pri.



7) The last minutes grap at Penang International Airport."Nasi Kandar again".


8) Darshan of my beloved Divine mother.She reminding me I am here.My small ritual pooja for her.You are everywhere and you will be there for me as usual.Om Shakti!


9) A joyful Penang Ferry ride.


10) Apartment that we stayed.Must thank to its owner Auntie Jullie.With comfortable bed,nice room and great surrounding.




11) Our last grap...again Nasi Kandar at Penang International Airport.


12) And..finally here we are back home.I have a nice shot with Air Asia plane at background.Must thanks to my smart phone.


With a smile and memories we return home to our loves one.Such memories are priceless...Honesty,understanding,trust and care is a core to our friendship.We can be friends for decade but if we do not have this basic ingredients you will never and ever come along this far and will always live in your own world and be isolated.Your own fond memories that will betrayed you one day.....Think about it..Until then....


2 comments:

Tharanspost said...

Next trip will be Cambodia and I am looking forward for it.

Anonymous said...

A good one bro...very nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...