Welcome

Monday, June 02, 2014

You Better Watch Out...World Cup Is Comming To Town



Feel excited on upcoming FIFA World Cup.Both of my kids are excited too.My son are supporting Argentina like me and my daughter is Brazil.Well my wife can't make up her mind until now.She can figure out the difference between English Primer League and World Cup.

I am now in the mood with the World Cup fever and first thing is to purchase my favourite team jersey.Argentina it is! And this year with a slight changes but blue and white stripe is here to rock the soccer world.Will sure to have a sleepless day from 12 June up to 13 July when the FIFA World Cup kick off.I don't mind and what the hack..anyway its World Cup...yes its World Cup.

Both of my kids are really excited and they really looking forward to watch the reply on sport channel nut they insist to watch them life with me.But I told them no not this time.A soccer fan my kids is.








So let set the clock and from now on we can see the World on soccer fever again.Local restaurant (Mamak Shop) will jump into the waggon with the soccer ball and flags hanging in their shops.They have a big screen and the projector to host the game.

Gear up for the upcoming world cup guys and girls lets have some entertaining football.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...